Friday, January 30, 2015

SBP



Displaying FullSizeRender.jpgLet me tell you what it was like being student body president aka SBP. 

Over this last year, I've served as Coe's SBP and it has been the most challenging, exhausting, rewarding, and terrific year. My VP and I focused on students' needs and we made huge strides in improving their Coe experience. We didn't back down when we faced opposition from within Senate and kept pushing to improve relations with faculty, staff, and students.

I am beyond proud by all we have accomplished, but unfortunately we weren't re-elected for this year. I don't know what we could have done better or differently, but the great part about moving on is moving up. There are tons of other clubs/organizations to get involved with and I just have to continue being a leader on campus by not letting this loss redefine my Coe experience. We still have the successes of this past year and we have left a great a foundation for the new SBP/VP to build upon. 


I'm excited to see what's next and I know that Coe has much more to offer me. 


Every setback is a setup for a comeback.

No comments:

Post a Comment