Thursday, November 13, 2014

'Tis the season

It's beginning to look a lot like Autumn!

I cannot get enough of the changing leaves and crisp breeze that signals the end of summer - I am definitely a cold weather person (just ask my closet full of sweaters and puffy vests). There is not a season I love more than fall and being at Coe makes it so easy to bask in all of the red-golden glory of the season. From my single in Voorhees, I can see the perfect tree with the most amazing shades of red and orange branching over the quad and it makes for the perfect start to every day - even Mondays.

Displaying IMG_4819.JPG
Trees on the New Apartment Quad

Even though I LOVE the changes that come with the season, my favorite part of fall is Homecoming - the trees and leaves provide the perfect backdrop for some Kohawk football! Not to mention all that happens during Homecoming week like the parade, pep rally/coronation, and dance. Regardless of the weather, Homecoming season at Coe is truly spectacular.

Representing as Student Body President in the Parade

Emceeing the Coronation with Riley!

No comments:

Post a Comment