Monday, September 21, 2015

we're backkkkk

SENIOR YEAR GET IN GEAR!

I can't believe I'm actually a Senior and 3 weeks into my last semester at Coe...it's awesome and bittersweet all at the same time. I truly feel like everything is my "last". College is such a weird experience because it is an entirely transitional period and never in your life will it be okay to stay up so late, eat so terribly, and nap so frequently.

Just last night, I sat with some of my best gal pals and talked and laughed until 2am. We all had studying to do and papers to write, but how many more nights like this will we have? We never know, so sometimes a test can wait and that paper can be put off until tomorrow and just staying for one more story from freshmen year makes all the difference.

If someone had told me 4 years ago that my journey at Coe would lead me to all these wonderful people and to this great place, then I would've signed on the dotted line.




No comments:

Post a Comment